Ireland Army Health Clinic gearing toward flu season
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommendation against the use of FluMist during the 2016-2017 influenza season will have some effect on Ireland Army Health Clinic’s procedures for flu readiness this year.
As the clinic is gearing up for flu season by releasing its vaccination schedule for Soldiers and beneficiaries, one of its considerations will be how much vaccine to have on hand since in the past they also carried the FluMist.
According to Maj. Mayamona Aiken, chief of Army Public Health Nursing at Ireland Army Health Clinic, the clinic has ordered over 12,000 dosages and has ordered vaccines to cover all age groups from ages 6 months and up. Read More...
Sexual Harassment Assault Response & Prev
Around Fort Knox
Post holding run, jog, walk
The installation is holding its inaugural 4-mile run, jog or walk for Suicide Prevention Month at 6:10 a.m. Sept. 30 on Brooks Field in front of Garrison Command Headquarters. Read More...
Fort Knox Headlines
- Protected PT run route hours will be extended
- Fort Knox MWR's Oktoberfest is this Friday, Rain or Shine
- Department of Army Security Guards Wanted
- Zika Virus - WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- PT run route closed to vehicular traffic
- Hospital-to-clinic transition FAQ (updated 11 May 2016)
- Stay up-to-date with FMWR events
- REAL ID Act Implementation and Fort Knox Installation Access
- Have a comment or suggestion to help us improve our site? Let us know!
Safety & Environment
Department of Defense
Automated Installation Entry
This is Fort Knox
Army Suicide Prevention
U.S. Army News