Fort Knox ID Card Facility
To ensure enrollment in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS), and provide Common Access Cards (CAC) and/or Official Identification Cards to Soldiers, Family Members, Retirees as well as Civilian and Contract Employees working on Fort Knox.
- Location: White Hall, Bldg 1384
Official Mailing Address:
ATTN: IMKN-HRM-PS-219 ID
Bldg 1379, Room 2
26 Pershing Drive
Fort Knox, Kentucky 40121
Telephone: (502) 624-4401
- Appointment Hours of Operation
- Monday - Wednesday: 8:30 -10:30 AM and 1:00 - 4:00 PM
Thursday: 1:00 - 4:00 PM
Note: Once 10 minutes has elapsed from scheduled appointment time, the customer will be added to walk-in list so that regularly scheduled appointments will not be delayed.
- Walk-in Hours of Operation
- Monday - Wednesday and Thursday: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Note: There will be limited service between 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM daily.
- The ID card facility is closed all Federal Holidays and Training Holidays in conjunction with Federal Holidays.
- Renewal of all ID Cards are issued within 30 days of date of expiration.
Save time and make ID card and DEERS appointments online!