Army Substance Abuse Program
The mission of the Fort Knox ASAP is to support and enhance military readiness while deterring substance abuse and other destructive behaviors for the total Army family.
- Alcohol and Drug Control: (502) 624-7031
- Administrative Services: (502) 624-1532
- Installation Biochemical Testing Program: (502) 624-7119 or (502) 624-8368
- Civilian Employee Assistance Program: (502) 624-8361
- Prevention Education/Unit Prevention Leaders Training Seat Reservation: (502) 624-1537
- Clinical Services: (502) 626-6189
- Suicide Prevention: (502) 624-7374
- Risk Reduction: (502) 624-5679
The Substance Abuse Clinic is located at Building 1480 on Fort Knox. We provide services to active duty, along with Family members and Retirees when space is available. For more information, call (502) 626-6189.
- Hours: 7:15 AM - 4:30 PM
Sample Turn-in Hours: 7:15 AM - 1:00 PM