The Mission and Installation Contracting Command - Fort Knox, part of the Army's Generating Force; plans, integrates, awards, and administers contracts to provide customers with a substantial return on investment by obtaining goods and services on time and at the lowest total cost for the Soldier.
Ensure customer requirements are executed in a timely manner and that contractors deliver, and customers receive, quality goods and services to meet the needs of the Soldier. To ensure outstanding customer support we will develop top-notch professionals.
- Provide prompt, friendly, and professional service at all times.
- Treat customers and contractors with dignity and respect.
- Recognize customer needs and strive to improve services.
- Achieve socioeconomic and competition goals.
- Establish overall Total Army Quality environment.
- Pursue productive Army Community of Excellence program.
- Promote community relations.
Mission & Installation Contracting Command
199 6th Avenue, Bldg 1109
Fort Knox, Kentucky 40121
Fax: (502) 624-5869/7165
Telephone: (502) 624-8046
Telephone: (502) 624-6446
Contract Management Division
Telephone: (502) 624-8043
Telephone: (502) 624-8074
HR Solutions Division
Telephone: (502) 624-4947
Telephone: (502) 624-8161
Small Business Specialist
Telephone: (502) 624-0171
Agency Program Coordinator (GPC)
Telephone: (502) 624-4254
MICC FOIA Requests
Telephone: (502) 624-4451