The Mission and Installation Contracting Command (MICC) - Fort Knox [904th Contracting Command Battalion (CCBN)] provides Army Commands, Installations, and Activities with disciplined and responsive contracting solutions and oversight. On order, deploy the 904th CCBN and provide trained, deployable Contingency Contracting Teams (CCT) to the Operating Force.
Ensure customer requirements are executed in a timely manner and that contractors deliver, and customers receive, quality goods and services to meet the needs of the Soldier. To ensure outstanding customer support we will develop top-notch professionals.
- Provide prompt, friendly, and professional service at all times.
- Treat customers and contractors with dignity and respect.
- Recognize customer needs and strive to improve services.
- Achieve socioeconomic and competition goals.
- Establish overall Total Army Quality environment.
- Pursue productive Army Community of Excellence program.
- Promote community relations.
Mission & Installation Contracting Command
199 6th Avenue, Bldg 1109
Fort Knox, Kentucky 40121
Fax: (502) 624-5869/7165
Telephone: (502) 624-8046
Telephone: (502) 624-8072
Contract Management Division
Telephone: (502) 624-8043
HR Solutions Division
Telephone: (502) 624-4947
Telephone: (502) 624-8161
Small Business Specialist
Telephone: (502) 624-0171
Agency Program Coordinator (GPC)
Telephone: (502) 624-4254
MICC FOIA Requests
Telephone: (502) 624-4451