Desktop & Systems Support Division
The IT Systems Support Division provides the following services:
- Provides core Systems support which includes server application support, OS security, access control, virus protection, data backups, print and file services, redundancy support, and growth capacity.
- Provides support for the Microsoft Share Point Portal application. Share Point Portal provides a single-source repository for document sharing and web application data.
- Provides data storage space to Fort Knox organizations for mission required shared documents and files.
- Operates the Customer Support Center providing Tier I/II level support to Fort Knox organizations and users.
- Provides Computer Imaging services [Operating System (OS) and standard software to desktop computer systems on the Fort Knox Network].
- Provides web services support for the Fort Knox community. These services include the Fort Knox public Website, Fort Knox Intranet web portal, and Army AKO sites for both Mission and Garrison elements. Also provide for all web based application support, database development and support. Ensures that all web based applications are compliant with all DoD/OPSEC, DA regulations and directives.
The Desktop and Systems Support Division strives to provide C4IM services that meets mission support and sustainment requirements for each organization on the installation.
Division Chief: 502-624-4959
Network Enterprise Center
75 Sixth Avenue
Fort Knox, Kentucky 40121
CONUS Service Desk